Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jazz Tonight @ 10pm in the Geneva room.....

It's that time again, the end of semester jazz ensemble concert. It was supposed to be last week but due to scheduling conflicts it's now tonight at 10pm, geez it's really late for a concert. Oh well. It's my last one so hopefully it will be groovy. Hope to see some friends and have them take groovy concert pics for me. Other than that stressed out as usual. There just doesn't seem to be as many hours in the day to get everything done and get enough sleep at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it to your concert, Bryan!! I wanted to come, but I ended up crashing and falling asleep at 10:30pm...
    I'm with you on the work overload as well. Grr... finals....
    We can all get through the next two weeks! Almost there!

    ReplyDelete