Sunday, May 10, 2009

Almost there.........

Waiting on Quiznos to deliver me from not enough broccoli and cheese . After having taken caffeine pills for a good half a day while finishing a GIS project on potential bird strikes at major NY airports after finishing a 6 hour macroeconomics exam, I've begun to wonder if I could have done things differently. Perhaps not minored in economics or even taken any economics course for that matter! If I could do it all over again, it would've been geology and asian languages and cultres with a hint of eastern philosophy.......but hey we can't so I'm content with what I've got. Like Buddha said: "we can't know what we don't know." Yes, I can chill like a monk.

The day before I took the macro exam, my GF: Bai the writing mathtician took me to see Star Trek. Amazing! and Ironic. What happens when you mix actors from Shuan of the Dead, Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle, Heroes, and Star Trek? Well here's what you get: new-old-improved, warp drivin' adrenalin thril ride! Go see it, it's that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment