Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy belated New Years!

Life just got a whole lot busier.  Now back on the tropical island in the middle of the pacific after a mild xmas and new years split between New Jersey and Nagano, Japan.  I've come to realize winter is only fun when you're on skis.

Now working full time as a driver for an aerial tour charter company.  Just testing the waters here.  Hopefully a higher paying job will present an opportunity soon.  The perks at least with this job is I get to fly the company airplane around on my days off to build time towards a possible commercial pilot's certificate in the future for a reduced fee per hour.  Hope to get many hours of x-country time back and forth between Guam, Saipan, Rota and Tinian.  I'm also using my Japanese on a daily basis.

Still diving, finished my emergency first response instructor course. Now just have to wait it out until the instructor diver course happens in march.

More photos to come when I don't feel exhausted after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment