Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Flight Canceled.......no biggy

My flight got canceled. Turns out the instructor forgot to book my in their system so I wound up showing up while he was with another student....an 11 year old one at that. Wow that's so young (must have rich parents....) Here's a fact:

FAA permits anyone to learn how to fly at any age with an instructor provided they can reach the controls; stick, rudder pedals and see out the windscreen. You must be at least 14yrs old before soloing and at least 17yrs old to get the actual license. Damn I wish I had a means of starting while working my summers during high school (if only I had a car) but 11? Like I said, rich parents.....

Better luck next time I guess.

So I'm back and am attempting to practice more GREs and study for Economics of Sports. Two more days to go and then I'm officially done with undergrad!

Tomorrow is Bailey's b-day. Hopefully I can still surprise here even thought she says I'm so predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment