One of the entrances to the building that the ESRI New York office is in.
Part of the "millionth" map of South America at the AGS archives, NY.
Map of Antarctica that I photographed for AGS.
If I can remember correctly this map of Antarctica depicts gravitational wave data?
Very interesting projection with Antarctica in the center.
Same as above but zoomed out. You can see it's part of a larger map.
These were maps that I photographed for the AGS archives so that they could have a digital copy. It was very basic as we didn't have any specific equipment and me being the intern just had to wing it. I stood on a stool with my digital camera and placed heavy objects on the corners of the maps. (This isn't the most interesting thing in the world but I am going through piles of images I shot and left on memory cards and needed to add to this blog since I got lazy for a couple months. It's June already?)
No comments:
Post a Comment