Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Mr. Kitty @ full size, Easter Weekend.
That little kitten who I got to hang out with almost everyday last summer after graduating and going through a really horrible low point in my life.......baggage not worth blogging about because it's just a little too.....fuck! we'll stop right there.
Anyways Mr. Kitty says hi! Born under our shed down at the Jersey Shore about a year ago. The most energetic, people friendly cat I've met yet.
He loves his scratch pad.
When he(it) was a kitten he(it) had blue eyes and I wanted to call (it) Judy Blue Eyes after the Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young song. But (it) grew a pair and eyes went to green so we settled on Mr. Kitty.
He also loves playing with my shoes. He used to sleep inside them and now he's too big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment