The 4 miles was great. Only able to sustain 6mph after doing the first mile at 7mph. Was still within 90% of VO2 max but it feels fine. I need a better means of holding sweaty earbuds in.
Woke up this morning to too many blackberry facebook messages. Some people always have it their way in life and things come to them effortlessly. Others try and try and try and still end up empty handed in the end. Life continues to be unfair. Feel like shit again. Will try and run it off tonight.
Got done with another lesson today. Need to fine tune everything. Going up solo early tomorrow morning to iron those things out. Was more difficult today due to winds being 25 knots out of the north, a little bumpy but nothing I haven't encountered before.
Skimmed through the Feb/March '09 issue of Air & Space yesterday and found an article on a band called "Max Q" where all members are active duty NASA astronauts. Pretty cool albeit not superstar talented but with their schedules who could be anyways? Their name comes from the aeronautical term for maximum dynamic pressure aka maximum noise. I've listened to a few of their covers on youtube and they're not bad. The band formed in 1987 shortly after the Challenger disaster as a means to boost morale. On a side note I've been giving this a lot of thought to possibly work for NASA. Geographical sciences and an aeronautical background is desirable. I need to actually get into grad school first. I can dream can't I?
Starting the GRE self diagnostic test in preparation for kaplan tomorrow afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment